What is Network & Security?
Network security protects your network and data from breaches, intrusions and other threats. Network security involves access control, virus and antivirus software, application security, network analytics, types of network-related security (endpoint, web, wireless), firewalls, VPN encryption and more.
Why Webstation? What We Have?
We understand how important network systems to you and your company, therefore we are ready to protect the usability, reliability, integrity, and safety of your network and data. Effective network security can prevent a variety of threats and stops them from entering or spreading on your network.
- We offer complete solutions for home office computer network and security.
- We help with cable wiring, planning, design, and a complete IT infrastructure either within existing the same building or to a completely new location.
Our Job Scope
- Provide network support to users relating to both hardware and software problems.
- Setting up home, office network, cable wiring, migration, upgrade, testing and benchmark.
- Install and configure network modem, router, vpn, firewall with permission to limit, block network or Internet access by individual or group.
- Site visit to analyst, review, inspect, testing present network infrastructure or install new network and recommendations.