Why Access UBS BSM (Formerly Sage BSM) With Webstation?
We provide sales, support and also software customization. Many have chosen us as we'll help with:
Our consultants would evaluate whether Access UBS POS (Formerly Sage POS) would be the right fit for you.
Our software specialist would arrange and schedule an implmentation and ensure your IT team is ready.
Our software specialist would arrange and schedule an implementation and ensure your software is ready to go
If you encounter any problems at all, please utilize our ticketed support system to ensure it’s tracked.
Top 6 Reasons Why Access UBS BSM (Formerly Sage BSM) Is The Choice Of Many JMB's
Discover why Access UBS BSM is widely used by Joint Management Bodies in Malaysia.
Compliant to Malaysian GST standards, ability to map default tax code to charges, expenses and late charge.
Paperless systemetic storage of database, ensuring easy retrieval of information and tracking of records.
Able to re-print cash receipt, print bar-code labels and view reports. All essential information for retail owners.
Multi report from cash receipts, sales, inventory, enquiries and detailed analysis are available at your request.
Minimizes physical risks in losing cash and ensure data security by allowing certain database to be viewed by selected individuals only.
Provides customer trend analysis with stored historical data and insights into customer’s buying trends.
Access UBS BSM Features
The essential property management tool, saves time, cost, labour and promote accuracy in a paperless office environment. Access UBS Building Service & Maintenance (BSM) software is GST compliant.
- Archives records and retrieval of owner / property details / collection information at a click of a mouse
- Auto generation of invoices for recurring periodical charges
- Aging reports for tracking and collection purposes
- Auto late interest calculation and accuracy assured
- Debit and credit note management
- Vendors payment recording
- Advanced deposits management
- Support Malaysian GST tax codes
- Support of default inclusive or exclusive pricing method
- Support for full tax invoice
- Support for Access Smart GST and map default tax code to charges, expenses and late charge
- Support for online update for continuous updates with GST changes over time
- Support online license activation
- Support for posting to Access UBS to complete the GAF and GST-03 and posting are by each invoice details and not a summary posting
- Invoice list
- Payment list
- Deposit payment list
- Late charges list
- Project status
- Property listing
- Property transfer listing
- Property owners listing
- Outstanding invoice and interest
- Owner aging
- Bad debt listing
- Financial / Insurance /Solicitors details