Get Your Matching Grant up to RM 5,000 thru AutoCount (certified Technology Solution Provider endorsed by MDEC)
AutoCount is a certified Technology Solution Provider (TSP) under the Malaysian Government’s Business Digitalisation Matching Grant initiative for SMEs.
The 50% Matching grant of up to RM 5,000 is now available for eligible Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. It is limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applications only. This digitalisation initiative under Malaysia Budget 2020 is to encourage SMEs to adopt and utilize digital applications in their business operations.
Leverage on this matching grant to scale your business software and maximize efficiencies. You can now own a set of high-quality and stable software from AutoCount at an affordable cost!
- The company is at least 60% own by Malaysian.
- The company registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year.
- Company operation in one (1) year, the company is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000 .
- Company operation › two (2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive year.)
Limited to one single claim by TSP, each SME may subscribe up to 3 out of 7 approved services
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Accounting & Taxation
- Electronic Point of Sale System (e-POS)
- Human Resource Payroll System (HR) / Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Marketing / Sales
- Remote Working